Wholesale sales of excellent eggplant Iran is one of the top three eggplant producing countries in the world, which produces more than 1.5 million tons of this product annually. At present, Iran is in the third place in eggplant production after China and India. Production of this product in most parts of the country is done in the form of outdoor cultivation and greenhouse. Wholesale eggplant sales directly from greenhouses or farmland can have a direct impact on eggplant pricing and purchasing power.
Why Use Excellent Eggplant?
Eggplant is one of the summer crops that exists in all seasons and, contrary to popular belief, it is rich in vitamins and nutrients. Eggplant has many medicinal properties. Eggplant is a rich source of phosphorus, nasonin, folate, vitamin B, calcium, potassium, vitamin A and beta, carbohydrates, iron, fiber and vitamin C and is a useful antiviral source.
- Eggplant for good sleep: If you suffer from insomnia or sleeplessness syndrome, eat a raw eggplant regularly at sunset and you can sleep well again.
- Eggplant is a good laxative: People can reduce excess sputum by eating cooked eggplant with salt. This is often suggested by older women.
- Prevention of blood clots: The bioflavonoids and vitamin K in eggplant can help limit blood clot formation and strengthen capillaries.
- Benefits of eggplant for a healthy body: Eggplant contains high levels of calcium, iron and other minerals that are essential for the body to grow.
Eggplant can help increase hair growth and overall hair health, as well as thanks to the enzyme content that increases hair secretory sacs. The vitamins and minerals in eggplant that nourish your skin contribute to a healthy diet. Therefore, add eggplant to your daily meals, so that you always feel safe about your scalp. It is actually a useful and nutritious vegetable, so people should consume it in their daily diet to keep their body healthy.
What are By-Products of Excellent Eggplant?
We all use eggplant and its products in our daily and weekly meals, and we can buy excellent eggplant by-products from stores or make our own at home. The high amounts of fiber in eggplant help improve digestion and stomach pain and are good for digestive health. Eggplant helps prevent and treat colds and contains a substance called scopolitin, which regulates blood serotonin levels and can also help treat depression.
If you are a fan of eggplant and use eggplant in your various dishes; You need a packet of freshly fried eggplant to use to make a delicious Kashk Bademjan or any food you like. In addition to Kashk Bademjan, with this product, you can also make Khorak Bademjan. Eggplant contains vitamins A, B and C; So in addition to offering a delicious meal; It also provides the body with the vitamins it needs.
Eggplant pickle is one of the most delicious and popular among the types of pickles that by making fresh and homemade pickles, you can use eggplant for a long time and benefit from its properties. Of course, eggplant is also used in mixed pickles.
If you are one of those people who do not have the opportunity to cook food, canned eggplant is right for you. If you do not have enough time for cooking but you like healthy and nutritious foods, you can use this product. This can has different weights and you can prepare it for as many people as you want. The can used in the packaging of these cans, like all cans on the market, is made of metal. This metal can has an easy opening that you can easily open and taste the eggplant food inside. Boil the can in boiling water for about 15 to 20 minutes before opening the can. Now the can is ready to taste!
How to Tell If An Eggplant is Good or Not?
To distinguish good quality eggplant, you should follow a few tips when buying eggplant. These tips will make you choose high quality eggplants.
- Cohesion and rigidity: A quality eggplant should be relatively firm and cohesive, which means that when you press it with your finger, it will quickly return to its original state.
- Size: Eggplants are the main cause of bitterness, and this is more common in large eggplants. Therefore, when buying eggplant, look for eggplants that are medium or small in size.
- Skin: Paying attention to eggplant skin is one of the best ways to determine the quality of eggplant. Turbidity and wrinkling of eggplant skin indicate obsolescence or poor storage conditions.
- Check for mold or any signs of rot on the stem, as mold can affect the sweetness of the eggplant.
- Stem color: In addition to eggplant skin, pay attention to its color. The stem of the eggplant is fresh and sweet, green
- Weight: When holding the eggplant, its weight should be felt, because this factor indicates the freshness and favorable conditions of its cultivation.
- try to choose fresh eggplants with a clear and colorful skin. In addition, if you see bruises or discoloration on the skin of the eggplant, do not buy it, as this indicates the deterioration and poor quality of eggplant meat.
Eggplant properties are
- Rich in antioxidants: In addition to a variety of vitamins and minerals, eggplant also has many antioxidant compounds. Antioxidants are substances that protect the body from damage caused by harmful substances such as free radicals as well as cancer.
- Reduce heart disease: Some studies show that thanks to the antioxidant compounds in eggplant, this nutrient can help reduce the risk of heart disease.
Manufacturers of The Excellent Eggplant at a Cheap Price
As the fifth largest eggplant manufacturers in the world, Iran annually produces about 740,000 tons of farm and greenhouse eggplant. The area under eggplant cultivation in the world is one million and 600 thousand hectares, which according to a report in 2019, a total of 50 million tons of crops will be harvested from these fields. As the world’s first eggplant producer, China harvests 50 million tons a year. India is also the second largest producer with 13.4 million tons, accounting for 27% of world production.
One of the factors that affects the price of exported eggplant and directly affects the selling price of exported eggplant in international markets is how the eggplant is stored and transported at the time of sale. The situation of buying and selling exported eggplant and the price of exported eggplant in other producing countries will change in the same way. The higher the demand for eggplant for export, the higher the sales statistics in the domestic and foreign markets.